Useless fact I didn't know before

Kula Sheikher

On your car fuel gague, there is a little picture of a petrol pump. If the handle is on the left hand side on the picture, your fuel cap is on the left hand side of your car and on the right of the picture it is on the right side of your car, so there is no excuse to drive into the petrol station on the wrong side.

Does anyone else know any crap like this?

Kula Sheikher said:
On your car fuel gague, there is a little picture of a petrol pump. If the handle is on the left hand side on the picture, your fuel cap is on the left hand side of your car and on the right of the picture it is on the right side of your car, so there is no excuse to drive into the petrol station on the wrong side.

just looked,mines on the right and fills on the left.

i8therags said:
Kula Sheikher said:

just looked,mines on the right and fills on the left.

a bloke in the pub told me, so it must be true

exileindevon said:
ray winstone is lily allens dad..bimbobob told me that one
that guy who sang vindaloo is lily allens dad,cant remember his name but i bet its something allen;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.