Useless fact I didn't know before

The most popular sport in the UK, that people participate in is fishing.

The first words spoken on the moon were "contact light".

scall1 said:
The most popular sport in the UK, that people participate in is fishing.

The first words spoken on the moon were "contact light".

About that second part, are we sure it even happened?! Can't really be a fact can it?

The grandparents of Al Pacino who plays Michael Corleone in Godfather actually came from Corleone in Sicily

also

the person who played Luca Brasi in the Godfather was an actual hitman in real life. The mob weren't happy that the film was in production, so they came to some compromise by letting some of the members of a mafia crime family act in the film. The producers of the film also had to ask the mafia for their permission to shoot in some areas of new york

Elanoo said:
The surface area of an average-sized brick is 79 cm squared.
think you need to put a zero on that.Just measured one the 2 smaller sides are 154cm2 each the 2 larger sides [top and bottom]are 220cm2 each giving a total of 748cm2..Oh ffs we better sign someone soon i;m loosing the plot measuring bricks.LOL

A male spiders penis is on 1 of its legs.

A Goshawk applies 10 times more pressure from its talons than an a rottweilers jaws

i8therags said:
Elanoo said:
The surface area of an average-sized brick is 79 cm squared.
think you need to put a zero on that.Just measured one the 2 smaller sides are 154cm2 each the 2 larger sides [top and bottom]are 220cm2 each giving a total of 748cm2..Oh ffs we better sign someone soon i;m loosing the plot measuring bricks.LOL

Thanks for sandbaging me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.