Using Someones Elses Supporter No....

I will be away for the final,my daughter and grandson are having my tickets.

Will they be allowed on thomas cook coaches with my tickets?.

They have their own City membership.

Mikecini said:
Paul Powers Bar said:
Doncaster Blues said:
Tickets sent to registered address of card holder.

this is wrong

i put one of my mates on my friends and family list for the semi as he was away and we weren't eligible at the same time. i bought his ticket on its own and it got delivered to my address.

I'd be very surprised if credit card companies allow tickets to be sent to anywhere other than the credit card holders registered address.

Correct, I bought a derby ticket at the swamp on my mates card who is listed as friends & faimly and the ticket was posted to my address, as the ticket was payed for on my debit card

if you put them as friends and family on your online account, they will be sent to your house if you are the primary card holder. i do it for me and my brother

mekonmcfc said:
if you put them as friends and family on your online account, they will be sent to your house if you are the primary card holder. i do it for me and my brother

I am out of the country at the moment so I have changed my address on the ticket site to that of my friend who will bring it for me hopefully. However this is not the address on my card, which is my parents address. I did email supporter services and they said that the ticket would be sent to the address on the ticket site, so if it's different to the card address I don't think there's a massive problem. Least I hope not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.