USPGA Championship

mcfc_nick

Who is winning the final major championship of the year at Hazeltine? The only dissapointment about playing at this course is that half of the field (short hitters) are already out of the tournament with 3 out of the 4 par-5's over 600 yards and a 250 yard par-3!

Im gonna go out on a limb and say Tiger, but an anyone but Tiger pick would be either Camilo Villegas, Hunter Mahan or Anthony Kim as these 3 have the game to win and with the course being as long as it is they all have the power to get around Hazeltine!

I will go for Harrington he has timed his form for his defence of this title. Looks like he has sorted out his swing and will want to do what he did with the British Open and try to win back to back USPGA titles. My outsiders for this would be Boo Weekley and off the Euorpeans it is Oliver Wilson.

I have done a bet on Harrington @ 22/1 €5 each way so far.

sdavros said:
what price is sergio garcia?

Garcia is 40/1 in Paddy Powers. They are giving anyone who signs up with them £50 free bet. To get half you have to put £25 on something. Imagine £25 on Tiger and they will double it and if he wins happy days a certain for some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.