USPGA Championship

Gotta go with harrington,he knows what it takes to win a major now having won 3,his form is coming good at just the right time as well.Dont fancy this guy name Tiger something or other,i mean who ever heard of someone with a name like that winning a major !

just been to the bookies, got a fiver each way on kim at 66/1, 2.50 each way on cink at 50/1 and a fiver each way on villegas at 80/1

To go with the Harrington bet I already done. I went for Boo Weekley 125/1 , Oliver Wilson 150/1 and Johan Edfors 300/1 all each way shots so hopefully Edfors comes good and wins the title. ;0).

I just wanna say, John Daly is an absolute joke! he's 2 over with 2 to play, goes double-double (in give up mode) and then goes and withdraws from 'back trouble' (or in other words cant be arsed trouble)! If he was gonna just go out and give up then why not just not show up for the tournament and give one of the alternates (in this case michael letzig) a chance in a major championship!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.