Utd as graceful in defeat as ever

That was the icing on the cake. Seeing that classless, arrogant bunch, acting like that after the whistle, after all the talk from Wio, and the Ginger pig in the press. And how fitting that those two suffered the fate they did. Its just a shame Neville wasnt there! Can you imagine Balotelli doing that to him?!

LOL bwwaaahhhaaa Ferdinand what a twat. Doesn't take much for Balo to wind him up. The wink and smile from Balo was brilliant. hahahaha.

mackenzie said:
This is the day we broke the jinx.
We can finally lay to rest all the years of being the non achievers.
City be favourites for the FA Cup but it is not won yet.

Bozo said:
I love Balotelli's chutzpah. Someone needs to post a photo from the end there; 5 players surrounding him, going crazy, and Mario reacting with one big smile.

Will give the journos who slag him off for not smiling a different angle to go off !!!! Fair play to company as well, as the backroom staff were trying to drag Balotelli down the tunnel Komps was pulling towards the fans and the celebrations. Komps was man of match for me.

brasilboy said:
mackenzie said:
This is the day we broke the jinx.
We can finally lay to rest all the years of being the non achievers.
City be favourites for the FA Cup but it is not won yet.

I am well aware of that, but getting to a final is an achievement in itself. That in itself and also beating the scum have both been mental barriers. The fact we did both on the same day is a big step forward.

Oh, and the scum have never had any class. Not surprised by the scenes at the end of the game.

Excellent to see the camelfaced druggist going mental just pit the icing on the cake for me.
What a winker

-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:39 pm --

Excellent to see the camelfaced druggist going mental just put the icing on the cake for me.
What a winker<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:39 pm --<br /><br />Excellent to see the camelfaced druggist going mental just put the icing on the cake for me.
What a winker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.