Utd as graceful in defeat as ever

Mancini having a laugh at rio.
[bigimg]http://www.skysports.com/gallery/detail/0,20501,12739_6876076,00.html#photo=10[/bigimg]

Bozo said:
I love Balotelli's chutzpah. Someone needs to post a photo from the end there; 5 players surrounding him, going crazy, and Mario reacting with one big smile.
Those lazy overpaid African origined players are what got us to the final.
And that Italian Manager who knows nothing about English Football.
We're gonna rip the banner down and be a big force if we keep our nerve.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
BluePurgatory said:
I dont care what all the Balo haters think! I fucking love him.
This 1m percent.
Don't you dare hound out this effin legend.

Ferdinand

I know he's a tosser but, generally one of the more intelligent Rag tossers. Do we know why 'he lost it' with Balo? I hope our barmy Italian has'nt done/said really bad[ eg gobbin' at him]. I hope it's just ferdinand showing the usual Rag sportmanship when losing.

Anyway----fuck 'em we're in the final!

Re: FERDINAND

lunebleu said:
I know he's a tosser but, generally one of the more intelligent Rag tossers. Do we know why 'he lost it' with Balo? I hope our barmy Italian has'nt done/said really bad[ eg gobbin' at him]. I hope it's just ferdinand showing the usual Rag sportmanship when losing.

Actually I think Balo had a go at Anderson, and Ferdie took offense.

lunebleu said:

Mario said to him , your new baby , has she told you yet , i'm the Dad.

Lucky13 said:
lunebleu said:

Mario said to him , your new baby , has she told you yet , i'm the Dad.
Class. Ha ha

Re: Ferdinand

lunebleu said:

Two words that never go together is ferdinand and intelligent he is a thick arse like most RAGS .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.