Utd-away tickets for sale or wanted (merged)

Hi

I have 2 tickets (next to each other) in the city end. I was going to go with my mate, but he has dropped out due to personal reasons and not sure to go as all my other mates are skint (tight b**tards).

Would consider selling. Any sensible offers? Not looking to give away as I could still just go and take a friend of a friend. PM me if you prefer.

If this post isn't allowed please just delete. :)

Sorry guys just seen the sticky saying tickets are only to be sold face value. I'm afraid I wouldn't sell for face as more hassle than its worth and I would just go myself and take a different pal. Cheers anyway.

amaze said:
Sorry guys just seen the sticky saying tickets are only to be sold face value. I'm afraid I wouldn't sell for face as more hassle than its worth and I would just go myself and take a different pal. Cheers anyway.
this ain't the place to make money out of fellow blues

unsworthblue said:
amaze said:

Hence why I retracted the offer after I read the rules!

Happily sort out fellow blues, but I can't afford to lose out on any money at the moment I'm afraid mate :( Someone needs to pay the bills!

I would prefer to go myself, but if I can get a few extra quid for my family and me lose out on going the derby then I would as long as I know its gone to a good home.

Anyway apologies for any confusion.

amaze said:
unsworthblue said:
amaze said:

Hence why I retracted the offer after I read the rules!

Happily sort out fellow blues, but I can't afford to lose out on any money at the moment I'm afraid mate :( Someone needs to pay the bills!

I would prefer to go myself, but if I can get a few extra quid for my family and me lose out on going the derby then I would as long as I know its gone to a good home.

Anyway apologies for any confusion.
Why not just keep the ticket you've got and go to the match you'll be surrounded by blues and sell the spare one to a blue for face value? See PM.

Bit last minute but might as well give it a crack. Looking for 1 ticket if anyone would be so kind. Willing to pay above face value within reason. PM or contact me on 07896697037. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.