utd away

really need to see the points drop just a bit. Got me and my brother in law sorted using mine and my mates tickets. Now turns out he wants to go. So need to get 2 tickets with season tickets on 2500 points.

Big slap to my head.

Seasoncard holders with 3400 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 5th January

Seasoncard holders with 3200 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 6th January

Seasoncard holders with 3000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 7th January

Seasoncard holders with 2800 or more loyalty points – Friday 8th January

Should tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2010/January/United-semi-final-away-leg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... l-away-leg</a>

thats the latest on the site pal.

I bought 3 at 9.30 at the ground and was told off the girl
theres 1800 left if this helps anybody.....there was 5000
at the start of the week and we got 9200....

Can you join the cup scheme for just the FA cup now? How many points is that worth if I do? What would happen with my relocation as I am in the south stand, do I still get to pick where I go or do I just get put where ever they fancy? Cheers.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Can you join the cup scheme for just the FA cup now? How many points is that worth if I do? What would happen with my relocation as I am in the south stand, do I still get to pick where I go or do I just get put where ever they fancy? Cheers.

you get 50 poiunts for the fa cup scheme,, not sure about relocation, but usually says on site that you will be relocated to the best available seat, so not sure if they shift you or you have a say,

i joined both carling & fa cup schemes and havent had my 150 loyalty points for it yet, am thinking they may add them oin the end of the cup runs to ensure you stick to the scheme b4 giving the points, so i would check this first,

best bet is as someone said everton away,, points are immediately added, and if you cant go you will always find someone on here to buy it off you, but as it was bought with your number you keep the points, and the utd is yours,,,

luke2993 said:
Just got back from the ground, bought 3 tickets and the woman who served me said we only sold 1/3 and we have around 9000! Its 2800 points today so id say about 1800 should get you a ticket...

That's bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.