Utd FA Cup final (N) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
He probably didn't. If this was the champions league final today it would have been taken a lot more seriously by Pep and the players. Certainly nobody on the piss for 48 hours only 5 days ago, if rumours are true. The fa cup final, even a derby, is not a dig deal to the professionals anymore, especially in the wake of the treble and a record breaking 4th consecutive Premier league title.
Can't believe that, massive world wide audience to show the world your skills, surely any pro wants to win medals.

Doku.. possibly Kovacic . at a push.. the only two who shouldn’t be ashamed tonight

The question should be, why were they so unprepared physically and mentally
They achieved the hardest part in securing the league title but took the wrong option in overcelebrating early.

Couldn’t this also just be mental fatigue that spills over physically? It’s been an absolutely grueling end of season with immense pressure. We saw it to some degree with Leverkuesen.
There is that as well we but our players were still spotted on the lash on Wednesday which would have been totally understandble if we had no important game on Saturday.

There is that as well we but our players were still spotted on the lash on Wednesday which would have been totally understandble if we had no important game on Saturday.
I guess I keep hearing references about this from “someone who knows.” But the reality was they were also all in practice on Wednesday. Pep doesn’t seem like the type to let or fly if they were all hungover. I’m just a bit skeptical of this narrative.

I guess I keep hearing references about this from “someone who knows.” But the reality was they were also all in practice on Wednesday. Pep doesn’t seem like the type to let or fly if they were all hungover. I’m just a bit skeptical of this narrative.
Same here. I have reservations about these ‘reports’. We all know that the way the media treats us they would have pounced on any ‘misbehaviour’ and splashed it across the front pages.
@jimharri kindly pointed me in the direction of a posting in another thread
Friend of mine saw them with his own eyes at 3am, seen the photos. Another blue on here, his family member was serving them til 5am

however I’m still not convinced that they were. But we’ll never know the true story. Pep isn’t the kind of manager to let it happen as you say.
c’est la vie. Rumours, rumours and damn lies to misquote Mark Twain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.