Utd FA Cup final (N) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Voted for Kovacic but no one really. I thought Doku was very average along with the rest. What is the point of half beating or beating your man to then pull the ball back, cut inside then pass it backwards to a midfielder to float in a harmless easy to defend cross?
Go past your man Doku, use your pace, get to the by line and whip in a cross for the forwards to attack. Not once did I see that done and its very frustrating to watch....especially when the ability is there.

Edit....changed to Doku...I had to go to work on 70 minutes...just watched the highlights...he beat his man a couple of times...scored a good goal and looked a threat the longer the game went on.

Last edited:
Couldn't make up my mind (we occasionally need a 'Don't Know' option) voting for Kev, Erling or Bernie as none of them had a vote. I eventually, after some considerable analysis, (I havent seen any of the action!) I went for Bernie as he's got a couple of right ugly dogs, and he might need cheering up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.