Utd PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bernado and Ghoulish were superb, Phil not far behind, but my vote goes to Paul Tierney for awarding (eventually) our first penalty at Old Toilet in the premier league

Such a difficult choice. Jack showing patients, control and piss take passing, Bernie running them silly, Stonesy controlling the centre. I've gone Jack.

He wasn’t playing ….or on the bench…or maybe in the stadium

But I vote for that herpie faced **** pastrami …..who was probably shopping with his sister in the Trafford centre counting rag tops

I voted Haaland for his two goals and an assist, although I agree Bernardo was sensational along with Foden and Rodri.

We were fantastic today especially second half what a performance.

Great to hear the blues that made it to the game singing loud and proud, a great day to be a blue.

I thought Jack was our best player in the first half but over the 90 minutes I think Bernardo just shaded it.

Could be one of many. I'll go for Super Jack though.

Fucking educated the red cunts all over the park.

Bernardo obviously, but thought Jack was awesome, Earling wow, Phil and John Stones excellent, all round really great from us, always brilliant to beat the raggy gits!!!

Jack and Bernardo both superb, but Bernardo was on a different level today. The whole team performance was excellent, particularly second half. That could have been and perhaps should have been another "sick swan". Brilliant, great day to be a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.