Utd PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bernardo for me.. well done to Johnny Stones though for getting his revenge in first on rat face, excellent performances all round..

Lots of great performances out there but Bernie was ridiculously good. I don’t think any other player consistently plays better in the biggest games in comparison to the bread and butter games we play most weeks.

Bernie was brilliant and all over the pitch.

We all played well and were well up for it.

TBH though, their keeper was the games motm, he saved them from a hammering!

They were all good. Bernie and Jack esp. so. And that big blond lad up top looks like he’ll be quite good one day, too.

Don’t ask BBC armchair couch-potatoes about MOTM though. They rated Doku’s 7-minute cameo higher than Jackie’s 87.

IMG_0622.jpeg

Tough one tonight as they were all brilliant. Bernie, Foden, Rodri, Walker, Alvarez and Grealish all in with a good shout. Oh and don’t forget Big Erl who delivered again on the big occasion.

I have to go with Bernie. He may just be the best big game player I’ve ever seen. He always delivers when we need him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.