Utd Tickets FAC any news (allocation row) {merged}

Rag Cup Tickets

Anybody got any idea why they are taking so long announcing the prices for this game im hoping its because they are going to charge us £15 and them £50

Re: Rag Cup Tickets

City will have to subsidise the £15 seats I guess as both clubs have to agree the prices, and they know this is their first and last FA cup money this year.

Re: Rag Cup Tickets

Bluebee2 said:
City will have to subsidise the £15 seats I guess as both clubs have to agree the prices, and they know this is their first and last FA cup money this year.

The people who are in the cup scheme will be paying £15 the blues who didn't join the scheme will prob be paying over the 30 quid mark like the rags

Re: Utd Tickets FAC any news

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Anyone any idea of when these are going on sale and prices yet.

Not sure blue if you joined the cup scheme its 15 and it just comes out off your account i suppose if you didn't join the scheme it May be around 35 and should go on sale next week

Utd Tickets FAC any news

City are still trying to agree an away allocation of below the 15% (7100) Utd have requested. Think sensible segregation dictates around 6000.

Re: Utd Tickets FAC any news

el bee said:
City are still trying to agree an away allocation of below the 15% (7100) Utd have requested. Think sensible segregation dictates around 6000.

If they're getting arsey we should demand our full 15%, around 11,000 for any replay instead of the 9,000 we usually get for Cups.

united at home in cup

anyone know what day the tickets are up for this game, want to move to 111 for this game, sit in 109 now but want to be next to them fuckers!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.