Utd Tickets FAC any news (allocation row) {merged}

Re: united at home in cup

Don't they receive more tickets for cup matches?

They may well have the whole stand, though I could be wrong on this.

im in 109 come n sit with me you will be sound lad, their to far up their own arses to notice us, this time we are at home not darn sarf?

i'm in the cup scheme, does that mean i just get my normal seat or do i get chance to move?

and yes, united have got the whole south stand for this game!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Bearing in mind the game is in 19 days you think they might have sorted this by now.

i would ring and ask but they probably just say, there's about 100 left mate!

fucking useless..

I wonder if they have fucked up here big time,announcing £15 tickets upto the QF,Is that for everyone,or just people in the FA cup scheme,if so how much does everyone else pay,we can't charge the rags £48 and then the rest of season ticket holders not in the cup scheme the same ?

notts blue said:
anyone know what day the tickets are up for this game, want to move to 111 for this game, sit in 109 now but want to be next to them fuckers!!
Make sure you get your rabies jab!

mannycity said:
I wonder if they have fucked up here big time,announcing £15 tickets upto the QF,Is that for everyone,or just people in the FA cup scheme,if so how much does everyone else pay,we can't charge the rags £48 and then the rest of season ticket holders not in the cup scheme the same ?

I am in the cup scheme and expect to be charged not a penny more than £15.
I think that as a result of that unfortunately the rest who want to attend will have to pay top whack so the club can claw some money back which they are quite clearly subsidising until the quarters. The fact we drew the rags obviously has thrown a spanner in the works. I think anything from £30-£50 for non cup scheme members.

united at home in cup

I thought the delay was due to the scum wanting 7000 tickets but we only want to give them 6k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.