Utd Tickets FAC any news (allocation row) {merged}

given_is_ironman said:
law74 said:
ayia napa blues said:
Will people stop asking the question every cup game , why hasn't it sold out i'l re itterate the point. £40 to sit in the third tier with a wank atmosphere wank view people won't pay it. It's not my opinion as I've paid it but I think the third tier is rip off The second reason is our money is good enoughfor the early rounds but come semis and final we don't (non season ticket holders) get a sniff o tickets this cheeses a lot of people off I know st holders won't agree but if u have a st and don't go any cup games are u more deserving of a final ticket than a none st holder who has been eevery cup game ? I would say no They need to let none st holders join the cup scheme just my opinion

Wank view from the third tier?
I have sat in 306 from we moved to the ground (whenever possible) and it is by FAR the best view i have had in the ground, especially when compared to either NS or SS level one or two.

Ha, people really do talk bollocks on this forum. I sat in the 3rd tier this season for the Napoli and Norwich games and the view up there is brilliant.

First view rows are fine. Back rows are dire

tonea2003 said:
whitt said:
SWP's back said:
Appartently? According to whom? Certainly not the website or on the TVs at the ground last night.

Some rag **** I know (won't call him a mate). Reckons he rang up last night and got 2 in the CB no problem. I called it bull shit but he's giving it the big one. As are others on his twatter.

unless he's used a city card with previous purchase history he's lying
and i know where i stand

I said the same mate. Still claiming he didn't need to when phoning up.

whitt said:
tonea2003 said:
whitt said:
Some rag **** I know (won't call him a mate). Reckons he rang up last night and got 2 in the CB no problem. I called it bull shit but he's giving it the big one. As are others on his twatter.

unless he's used a city card with previous purchase history he's lying
and i know where i stand

I said the same mate. Still claiming he didn't need to when phoning up.
Just ask him what level because there are only tickets left on level 3. I don't see what the big deal is I guarantee it will be sold out Sunday they only been on sale just over a week ffs

whitt said:
SWP's back said:
whitt said:
Apparently on general sale now and anybody is able to buy them, regardless of having no previous purchase history, if you know what I mean.
Appartently? According to whom? Certainly not the website or on the TVs at the ground last night.

Yep it's bullshit.

I paid £40 for my ticket to sit in a 'wank' tier with a 'wank' atmosphere and a 'wank view'. But I think the view is pretty special tbh and I quite enjoy sitting with my old man and our kid (and some of the people around for that matter... SOME)

must admit being on the third tier quite a lot this season ( at the back ) it's awful you can bearly see a thing and the atmosphere is crap ( i said it ) . looks and sounds better at the front of the tier

bluebannana said:
must admit being on the third tier quite a lot this season ( at the back ) it's awful you can bearly see a thing and the atmosphere is crap ( i said it ) . looks and sounds better at the front of the tier

Im not telling where I sit, I dont want you and your negative vibes jumping on the bandwagon!

Jnr Kisby said:
bluebannana said:

Im not telling where I sit, I dont want you and your negative vibes jumping on the bandwagon!

okay then

boring I know - but just counted the unsold seats for Derby - and teh website says 26 left!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.