Utd v City post match

2-1 flatters them, Sky just said City edged it, absolute bollocks. We controlled it, you're always going to have to defend against Utd at some point, and other than a mistake that gifted them a goal, and big Eddie making a great double save they didn't have another chance, should have been another 6-1 if we'd taken our chances. Utd are never the second best team, I'm more worried about Spurs and Liverpool taking points of us, but not challenging.

No rag can be happy watching that shower of shite week in, week out.
i'd be embarrassed by that performance from them, even if there was only a goal in it.

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah

Fucking so buzzing. If De Gea made that double save you know the wankfest would be unbearable. So happy for our lads, so happy for all us blues.

Thank you Pep, thank you sir.

e07f2cebc74dacaf6f69352de7487667.jpg
:D

Just this.

Could and should have been 4 0r 5 and that's with us not even playing all that well, especially 2nd half were i thought we were a bit sloppy and gave them a bit too much respect but they are fucking rubbish.
Agree mate, guilty of not taking our chances but I’ll take the win. All they did was hooooof!

Absolute pisstake at the end. All they had was HOOF it to Lukaku and Ibra.
Sorry Ibra, you are not bigger than Manchester City.

Ladies and Gentleman ....... and the LOSER is ......... Mourinho anti-football. who'da thunk it ?

Get in. Get in. Get in. Get in. Get in. Get in. Get in. Get in. Get in. Get in. Get in. Get in.

Man I love City. Nervy but feckin' great in the end. And we did it with KDB and Sane sat at home !!

Aaaaaaaaand ... Football wins ! Shame it didn't win by 4 or 5. It deserved to. They were shite beyond belief. If I had a United season ticket I'd set it on fire. Shit football. Got what they set out to get ... 100%.

Fuck You Oliver you spineless twat that we all knew you would be.
League not won yet though, need to not be complacent now at Swansea but i'd love Pep to bring up Mourinho's comments about hitting the grass easily and mention they had a player booked for diving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.