Utd v City post match

That sky clip right there shows the bias we are up against. Noel celebrates by himself on his own
United score and about 10 other background staff all celebrity. It will take time but it's not far off

sweet victory, loved the piss take in the final few minutes.

we need a left back though !!

What I loved about this match was the rich irony.

Rojo's head was opened up and he got a yellow, Mr. Chatty Local Boy Lingard who likes to sing anti-City songs after he wins Mickey Mouse cups lost Silva for the first goal, Herrera got carded for diving after his histrionics, Ibrahimovic was called offside thrice and Lukaku held the ball up so well in his own end that Ota scored from his deft pass.

If only Fellaini had been brought on and gotten elbowed by DeBruyne.

Magnificent post that mate :-)

Pep shows he s a defense genius.

He picks Jesus over Aguero since Jesus presses better. He then withdraws Jesus as soon as 60 minth to play with no striker.

I have always said possession football is actually very defensive minded. Keep the ball, away from the goal, cant lose.

On the contrary Mou is ambitious and always looking for killer. Unlucky for him, the type of foward he needs, a Drogba, has come to extinction in football.

Mou is ambitious lol

Pep shows he s a defense genius.

He picks Jesus over Aguero since Jesus presses better. He then withdraws Jesus as soon as 60 minth to play with no striker.

I have always said possession football is actually very defensive minded. Keep the ball, away from the goal, cant lose.

On the contrary Mou is ambitious and always looking for killer. Unlucky for him, the type of foward he needs, a Drogba, has come to extinction in football.

I'm gonna have to stop listening to Rags. I was led to believe that Lucky Luke was the new Drog! Or did they say 'dog'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.