Utter stupidity of fans - yet again....chill out ffs!

Re: UTTER STUPIDITY OF FANS - YET AGAIN.....CHILL OUT FFS!

I always start sweating when these type of threads come up... hoping its not my quote:) I think im safe though....

BatBlue said:
Not on this forum, due to the fact it's seemingly filled with a bunch of spoiled teenagers that expect success now and honestly believe that Jose Mourinio would drop everything and beg to be our manager. Is there any City forums where this does'nt happen?
If Red Issue wanted to undermine City's support at the moment they couldn't do a better job than Bluemoon

Prestwich_Blue said:
moomba said:
The people that seem the least chilled are the ones screaming at everyone to calm down.
LOL. That thought had struck me as well.

Apart from it being completely untrue.

The OP makes some very good points.

><((('> said:
Ok, please tell my why havent the following players played to their maximum : Barry, Toure, Adebayor (sometimes), Robinho, jo and Bojinov. They were great when they played for former teams, and yet when they came to city there were wank, most of the time. Feel free to call me a rag, you know, since i'm giving an opinion.

Barry - been carrying an injury all season by all accounts, looked the business in pre season and the first few games, then went to shit, needs to go under the knife it seems
Toure - walked in to a new defence, struggling to find his feet, it happens
Adebayor - ask any Arsenal fan what they thought of him - patchy and lazy, exactly what we have seen from him so far
Robinho - done exactly the same for us as he did at other clubs, started brightly, looked promising, went off the boil, engineered a move away, spoilt brat
Jo - looked good in Russia, couldn't cut it in the prem, as shown by his stint at Everton
Bojinov - two career threatening injuries ffs, what do you expect, him to set the world alight in the handful of games he played after two years out

We could look at players like Bellamy, Tevez and SWP who have produced some of the best football of their careers at city, but then we wouldn't have anything to moan about would we

we win our two games in hand, we are in 4th place THREE POINTS CLEAR OF TOTTENHAM!!! If arsenal lose at chelsea and we win our games in hand, we are a point behind arsenal with us still needing to play them. Tottenham,Liverpool,Villa,United,Everton,Birmingham all have to come to us yet. Arsenal and Chelsea(who we have already beaten this season) are the only big teams we have to go to and we are more than good enough to pick up points at both. Its not all ifs and buts, its fact. Id rather be in our shoes than the shoes of villa tottenham or the dirty bin dippers.

club 18-94 said:
we win our two games in hand, we are in 4th place THREE POINTS CLEAR OF TOTTENHAM!!! If arsenal lose at chelsea and we win our games in hand, we are a point behind arsenal with us still needing to play them.
True but we couldn''t beat Hull, only just about scraped past relegation certs Portsmouth and were hammered by Everton.

As one of those games in hand is against Everton and the other away at Stoke then we really can't be that confident at the moment.

I wonder how many people actually saw the game yesterday that have commented on here. Yesterday i saw a team totally disjointed unable to string 3or4 passes together.Some on here actually believe Viera played well, he was shite.Petrov waste of space .The only shining light yesterday was Johnson (not a signing of Mancini i would suggest).For me the manager plays square pegs in round holes and is tactically useless regards the Premiership.

Prestwich_Blue said:
club 18-94 said:
we win our two games in hand, we are in 4th place THREE POINTS CLEAR OF TOTTENHAM!!! If arsenal lose at chelsea and we win our games in hand, we are a point behind arsenal with us still needing to play them.
True but we couldn''t beat Hull, only just about scraped past relegation certs Portsmouth and were hammered by Everton.

As one of those games in hand is against Everton and the other away at Stoke then we really can't be that confident at the moment.

True. Do think we need to realise now that we are many "lesser" teams cup finals. I wouldn't say hull would play like they did yesterday against either tottenham or villa. An according to Everton fans, their performance against us was the best everton have played in 15 years. No one likes us now and we shouldnt care. Its something city, fans and players, have to get use to. I think yesterday was an off day, forget it now and all keep calm and carry on. An regarding the pompy game, it was a wierd one to be at cos bar their chance in the first half that came off the bar, they were crap. We won the game in third gear rather than playing poorly in my opinion. Massive come down from the utd game, but we did what we needed to do.

1. Taking Tevez off against Utd at home with 10 mins to go, plus injury time.

2. Playing Boyata

3. Adopting too narrow a formation/style of play

4. Playing Petrov on the right

5. Playing Ireland on the right

6. Seemingly abandoning our fast counter-attacking style away from home

These, I'd say, are Mancini's mistakes and pretty basic ones too. It's a knocking bet that the owners know that too and that his 6 month contract won't be extended - it all stacks up to Guus Hiddink being appointed prior to the start of the 10-11 campaign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.