UWCL ST Polten V CITY (A) 16-10-24 KO 1745

Good start to the game and a fantastic strike for the lead - then we went all passive and lazy - you cannot do that in any game in the CL. Punished for sloppy defensive play from Alex and not dealing with the corner - we need to attack the ball - Alanna just sticking a foot out.

I feel we need much more from Blindkilde-Brown, Mary and Jess. Aoba has got into some great positions but failed to pick out Mary on at least three occasions. Chloe drifting a bit- put in a decent cross or two but not much else.

At least we can make some positive changes to get a result. We need the win as it would make last weeks result less of a feat if we don't.

Greenwoods fault that. Thats how we play, she knew Keating was going to pass it and the first time out wide was on and she didn't play it and got robbed 10m from goal. Then a shit goal from a 2nd ball melee in the area.

Yet another blatant penalty doesn't get given!!!! Two hands up in front of face to deflect Fowlers shot -its a penalty all day. Stonewall. Referee fucking oblivious as she was to most of their roughhousing of our younger players but any contact on them its a foul, Kelly got penalised twice for next to no contact. Yet Ouahabi gets fucking bulldozed after the balls gone, Kelly gets smashed into after making a cross and Jess has been pushed and pulled all over - fucking nothing. WInds me the fuck up.

These will run out of gas 2nd half and thats when we should put the A team on and smash them all over. Theyve got hough and puff but nowhere near on our level. We have to match their physicality. I'd have Bunny on at half time and leave some on their centre halfs like they've been doing to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.