Uwe Rosler's Son, great piece BBC

Re: Uwe Rosslers Son, great piece BBC

BillyShears said:
strongbowholic said:
Nice interview and looking forward to reading his biog. He was great for us; one of those players you felt really was playing for the club and you rather than "football is my job", if you see what I mean.

Totally agree ... hope he's a huge success as a manager. A really top man who deserves all the luck in the world.

The fact he named his son after Colin Bell is the icing on the cake.

Did you ever see Colin Bell play?

Whitefield Blue said:
Inter Me Nan said:
I remember going to watch us play Southampton at Maine Road when Uwe was there. I was sat amongst the away support as my mate is a saints fan and Uwe had a great chance to score with a header ( i think ) and put it wide on purpose. Saints fans were alright about it though as they won ( Dan Petrescu i think got the winner!) and knew the bond Uwe had with us.

Sorry to ruin your memory but the only times we played Southampton at home when Uwe was at City were a 3-3 draw when Beagrie got our late equaliser and the Kinkladze solo goal game (2-1 City).

Petrescu got the winner against us in 00/01 when Rosler had long left.

Sorry!

Thats what he meant when Rosler was playing for Southampton against us.

Didsbury Dave said:
He called his son Colin, after Colin Bell. That's funny as fuck.
I'm pretty sure he also has another son called Tony, after Tony Book.

blueparrot said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Inter Me Nan said:
I remember going to watch us play Southampton at Maine Road when Uwe was there. I was sat amongst the away support as my mate is a saints fan and Uwe had a great chance to score with a header ( i think ) and put it wide on purpose. Saints fans were alright about it though as they won ( Dan Petrescu i think got the winner!) and knew the bond Uwe had with us.

Sorry to ruin your memory but the only times we played Southampton at home when Uwe was at City were a 3-3 draw when Beagrie got our late equaliser and the Kinkladze solo goal game (2-1 City).

Sorry!

Yes, sorry. Deleted now.

Whitefield Blue said:
blueparrot said:
Whitefield Blue said:

Sorry!

Yes, sorry. Deleted now.
It's alright I didn't make it clear I meant he was playing for Saints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.