V Festival - Stafford

Yeah, I went last year (7 of us) but there's more going this year (21 at the last count!). I'm also gutted I'm missing the Wolves game, last year we were away to Villa so I didn't miss a match (that I was going to attend). Still, I've got 2 weekends in November when I'm in Vegas that don't have any home games on them so it could have been worse!

softlad said:
forevercity said:
6 of us going, gutted missing wolves match, but gonna get proper tangled this weekend!

Eggsactly, just purchased my 60 tins for the weekend. Have yo useen about the Beer Amnesty, looks amazing!

Ill be there for the second year in a row and cant wait. The beer amnesty is good if your take some cheap value beer and change it for a cold Carling.

softlad said:
forevercity said:
6 of us going, gutted missing wolves match, but gonna get proper tangled this weekend!

Eggsactly, just purchased my 60 tins for the weekend. Have yo useen about the Beer Amnesty, looks amazing!

whats that mate? not heard of that

was ment to be going but chose city over v-fest:D!, but my girlfriend and her fit best mate are going instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.