V Festival - Stafford

finally its finshed:) my girlfriend should be coming home from the festival in early morning ( yayy NOT:/)! aha ;)

Got back about Midday with the other half. Our first festival, or rather our first where we stayed over. As a result, we went into it a little bit naively - I'd read somewhere that you weren't allowed back to your car so we assumed this meant we had to carry all our camping gear in one trip which was a friggin' nightmare. Then found out once we'd pitched the tent and stuff that that was bollocks and you could take as many trips back to your car as you want. Going 3 days without a shower, coupled with the state of the toilets was an eye opener too. We kind of knew what to expect on the toilet front but there must be some right filthy bastards out there - either that or some people just get off on leaving the bog in as much a mess as possible. I don't mind slumming it for a few days but fuck me, I was happy to get home to relative luxury today ;) But all in all it was a right blast. Highlights for me were The Human League, Pendulum, The Specials, The Enemy, The Killers, and MGMT - we sacked Osais off in favour of MGMT as we didn't fancy getting showered in piss ;)

Booking tickets for next years festival tomorrow - my credit card will be in for a right hammering as I'm also getting my derby ticket lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.