Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

I won’t be able to see a thing as I wear glasses and they steam up wearing a mask!! I’ll either have to take them off or keep taking them off and wiping them with my glasses cloth thingymabob!! :-) ah well that’s life in 2021. :-)

Washing up liquid maybe? Wiped on mirrors washing up liquid defo stops them steaming up, boiling kettle water usually steams up the mirror when I need a shave but washing up liquid applied to the mirror before that stops it steaming up. So it should be the same really for breathing steaming up the lenses on glasses you'd think.

Just grab kitchen roll squirt washing up liquid on wipe the mirror lather it up proper or both sides of lenses in your or other people's case, get another sheet then wipe away all soaped up areas with a dry sheet, should leave a waxy residue to steam proof them try it defo works to stop mirrors steaming up.

Not sure how long it lasts or if getting them wet in rain can affect them if wiped, so if you've got a spare pair might be worth doing them separately and bring them to wear for the mmatch, just so ya don't have to wipe raindrops and maybe the waxy residue away with them.

It's a good job as there is a "technical issue" obtaining a covid pass on the NHS website.

Seems to be quite a few issues going on with online services at the moment: Chinese or Russians playing games?

FFS

military-salute.gif

Personally if they were bothering to do this then it should be a requirement to have the jab. I know of many people who send a negative test result without taking a test.

NHS app currently not working so anyone trying to use covid pass currently unable to.
Shambles.

The new rules will not come in for seven days?
From Friday.
If they don’t bring in passports to verify that you’ve had the vaccine to protect from the variant that they say they are concerned may evade the vaccine, people will die, apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.