Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

I actually don’t care about showing a pass on my phone but I won’t be wearing a mask sat in my seat. Absolute no chance
If it stops the bloke behind me coughing the contents of his lungs over the back of my head every bloody match then I’m all for it.

Could it be possible that the ticket scanners can be updated to accept the NHS covid pass and have to scan both before entry into the ground is permitted?

Could it be possible that the ticket scanners can be updated to accept the NHS covid pass and have to scan both before entry into the ground is permitted?
Hopefully the apps will eventually work together so that one scan checks your ticket and vaccination status. Can’t be that hard.

More likely to be able to clone a Mammoth in 5 years, the same 5 years they said in 2010 still applies.

So, I must wear a mask in the open air at the match but not when I’m inside a classroom teaching?
Or in a pub. Or restaurant, places where talking, laughing, coughing etc are common place and natural. In a cinema or theatre, however, in complete silence, the mask must be worn.
Don’t wear it in the ground. Just simply don’t comply.

True. However, I find it improbable that all 50,000 + people are going to be asked to show proof of vaccination. And if they do, we’ll be lucky if everybody is in for full time never mind kick off.
I went to a cup final the other week with over 20,000 people and they managed perfectly well. Everyone had to scan in and they had to check everyone’s vaccine status. It barely takes more time than checking the tickets themselves. I had to wait in a massive queue of three people to get in.

Of course over here it’s all on one app and the country isn’t full of people deliberately trying to be difficult to make a point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.