Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Nonsense. Poor excuse mate.
I suggest you adjust how you wear your mask and glasses or maybe change the type of mask you wear.
I have to wear a mask all day with glasses at work and have managed to do so perfectly well for the last 20yrs.
Neurosurgeons don’t have a problem with it either.
Wear my mask at work all day and my bins don't steam up either.

Yes it fucking does!

Vaccinated people are significantly less likely to catch it and pass it on!

I think we see on here everyday people and family members fully vaccinated saying they’ve got Covid, I feel it’s safe to say that breakthrough cases in vaccinated people are far from rare
When we’re being told we need to stop the spread I think the safest way to do that is to also make vaccinated people take a LFT to prove they’re negative as well

just seems common sense

If they're not going to do it properly it just isnt worth it, we're all only doing this pretend stuff to apease . In the care service world there are plenty of people who dont even do the LFT, they just report negative, which allows them to continue earning and takes less time.

If they're going to do it use PCR or LFT on the day - Which they wont because it isnt viable. It's all pretend bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.