Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Why didn’t we have all this anti vax nonsense every year with the flu jab?

It’s the same principle.
Those entitled to the flu jab are not of the internet generation of protesters and therefore either quietly get it done or just don't bother, not making a fuss about either..

As previously stated on here , being jabbed doesnt stop tranmission of the virus it vastly improves protection against serious developments and a hospital stay, my personal view is people who do not get vaccinated are selfish
The possible extra time and treatment that could be needed wll take away NHS treatment hours for others with life threatening diseases like cancer etc.,
Whats the big deal ? Trust the people who have studied all their life and are far more knowledagable about viruses than some crank on the internet stating you will be covered in boils if you do the dastardly deed , get jabbed.
Seat booked , NHS app up to date , i am going to watch the best team in the world on Boxing Day

Why didn’t we have all this anti vax nonsense every year with the flu jab?

It’s the same principle.

Those entitled to the flu jab are not of the internet generation of protesters and therefore either quietly get it done or just don't bother, not making a fuss about either..
Simply this, plus ….We lived through the polio era and diphtheria and when they developed the vaccines we thought of those who were either paralysed or lost their lives and accepted with thanks what we had to do to make sure it didn’t keep on happening.
I could quote many instances of friends and relatives who suffered through measles, mumps, whooping cough etc. but take it as read that because of them I am glad to accept the jabs.

Sorry bore over now. Let’s just get on with living, laughing and enjoying the football

Simply this, plus ….We lived through the polio era and diphtheria and when they developed the vaccines we thought of those who were either paralysed or lost their lives and accepted with thanks what we had to do to make sure it didn’t keep on happening.
I could quote many instances of friends and relatives who suffered through measles, mumps, whooping cough etc. but take it as read that because of them I am glad to accept the jabs.

Sorry bore over now. Let’s just get on with living, laughing and enjoying the football
How old is Piers Corbyn? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.