Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

If Leicester have had an outbreak this week cant see they can train and be ready for Boxing Day, hope Im wrong.

Brentford looks another club with problems, holding off booking trains until we know for sure.
Unfortunately I think you're right on that one, but I can only hope

How can injecting bleach or a horse anti-parasitic drug be better than a scientific vaccine?

Do you clean out your toilet with a vaccine? I've been eating antibacterial wipes and sipping antibacterial gel for the last six months because it seemed to work fine on my hands. Aesop do some good flavours if anyone is interested.

Not sure about the horse drugs. Think that might be a sexual thing. I'll let you know either way.

The first part of what you’re saying is what ifs and exceptions to the norm. Of course vaccinated people pass it on, of course they get sick, of course non vaccinated people avoid it… but in the main, across a large part of the population, you’re massively less likely to get severely ill and die if you’re double jabbed and with the chances of passing it on being 30% less, if you’re jabbed, it makes a huge difference over a population.

Why do you think we’re having days with under 200 deaths still, when we have 60k/70k/80k daily cases??

When we had 50k daily cases this time 11 months ago whilst in lockdown, there were nearly 1000 people dying every day.
I agree with all the above but the acid test of the jab will be in 1/2 weeks re if the 80k approx cases a day turn into hospitalisations.

Lets hope the jab works the way we all hope it does.

When you are in ICU they can do what the fuck they want to you re putting stuff in your body so I prefer having the jab and being aware when they do it.

My brother just tested positive this morning, still working from home and the only place he's been this week was the Leeds game.

Had a few mates get it at villa away, so people moaning about tests or passports being necessary are way off.

Last edited:
I don’t think so because it can be faked. I think you need the nhs app on your phone with the qr code. I got stoped with my sons at the match on Tuesday and that was what they wanted to see.
From the Premier League Covid-19 Protocols https://www.premierleague.com/news/2207987

I don’t have a smartphone so what can I do?
· You can request that your NHS COVID Pass is sent to you by email or letter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.