Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

and the prize for smartest fans in town goes to....

All those who deferred.

How anyone is managing to stick with this is testimony to a level of patience beyond measure! The thought of this season and things like this sucked the will to live from my bones before a ball was even kicked.

Oh for the days when attending a match could be impulsive, spontaneous and even enjoyable. I know those days existed but by fuck I'm struggling to remember them.
Oh for the days when I could just go out for a walk, to the shops, visit my family go on a plane to Vancouver, even heaven forfend arrange a birthday party, without having to worry that I might come back with Covid or not be allowed to do these things freely.
Football is the least of my concerns but at least now that we have (allegedly) checks that we all have had the 3 jabs I feel safer going to a match.
25 seconds it took me to fill in the form. And I filled it in not just for myself but for anyone I might come across.

Sold my ticket for the Leicester game on here as I'm away and added the guy to my F & F I assume he'll get the email as I've had nowt.

I haven't had one. Is it only for those attending Leicester game?

My next game purchased is for Chelsea, will the email come for each supporter when they are next due to attend?
I was presuming by reading it that it was for any member.

So you need to take a lateral flow test 48 hours before the game.

Good luck with that one.
Here's Stockport's opening hours.

You can book a lateral flow test at our central Stockport testing location at:
Fred Perry House
Edward Street
Stockport
SK1 3UR
Christmas opening times:
  • 24 December: 9am to 11.30am
  • 25 to 28 December: Closed
  • 29 December: 10am to 2pm
  • 30 December to 3 January: Closed
  • 4 January: Normal opening hours resume

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.