Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

do under 16s have to do a lft test or are they exempt i cant seem to find it
The self-declaration form is only required if you’re 18 or older so I’d strongly suspect that the conditions it specifies (covid pass or negative LFT) don’t apply if you’re younger.
But as with anything that’s a legal requirement, I wouldn’t want to 100% say that’s correct without seeing it in writing.

The self-declaration form is really quick to complete. 30 seconds. It’s even quicker if you’re not thinking through what it is that you’re agreeing to.

AAFCBB35-A5AE-47F5-91EF-31931A9CD381.jpeg

I haven’t signed and returned it yet, although I almost certainly will return it today or tomorrow, but just two things.

1. There is no end-date on the commitment you’re signing up to, other than the validity of your supporter account. This lasts for as long as the club says it lasts, or as long as the government tells it to last, whichever is the longer. It might last until, say, a Champions League semi-final, when infection-rates are low, when the elderly and vulnerable have had their 2nd booster, and all 11-15 year-olds have been vaccinated.
2. If you’ve got some symptoms of the common cold Manchester City do not want you at the ground. Symptoms “such as” a high temperature also include ones not specified here, such as a runny nose. Having these symptoms trumps your negative PCR and double- or triple-vaccination. You’re simply breaching your conditions of entry by going, whatever other requirements or recommendations you’re following. Hard lines on those FOCs with a smokers’ cough.

In the rush to condemn people who don’t think they way we think, we forgot to read the small print. I’m not an anti-vaxxing nutjob, I care just as much about being responsible for spreading disease as anyone else does. “It’s only a piece of cloth”, “it only takes 30 seconds to sign”, “it’s the responsible thing to do”, “I wouldn’t want my family infected by selfish bastards like you” are all truisms: so unarguably true in themselves as to be meaningless.

Just read the small print. If you’ve got a cold, you should never go and watch City. Ever.

Merry Christmas, all, btw.

Get them from the gov website or the chemist ,you need to do a lateral flow pretty much before you leave your house , you can be positive one min after days of negative
You need an email from the NHS. The home tests, when you register your result, do not result in an email that qualifies for entry.

Does anyone know any different?

The self-declaration form is only required if you’re 18 or older so I’d strongly suspect that the conditions it specifies (covid pass or negative LFT) don’t apply if you’re younger.
But as with anything that’s a legal requirement, I wouldn’t want to 100% say that’s correct without seeing it in writing.
My teenage son will be with me for 26th and I will get him to have a LFT result anyway in case things change

Can anyone confirm that a vaccine certificate from abroad can be used instead of covid pass? Sinopharm not recognised by NHS

Can anyone confirm that a vaccine certificate from abroad can be used instead of covid pass? Sinopharm not recognised by NHS
The City website and this form both say that they will accept international alternatives to the NHS app for those travelling from outside the UK. Also, Sinopharm is now recognised by the UK govt, so you should be fine. I've taken screenshots of the website and form in case any of the stewards question my UAE vaccine app/certificate.

I was wondering why when I scanned my QR code to see what it said all it displayed was a load of meaningless text. After a bit of searching I found that it needs to be read by the NHS Covid Pass Verifier so I got that from the Play Store. It just shows your name, a green tick and the date the pass is valid to.

You don't need this app of course but it's just me being a nosy get :)

Edit: I've attached a link below as it details how all home nations codes, the EU pass and other countries passes are accepted.

Last edited:
Do our security have the power to ask the players and staff for their valid Covid passports,and if none produced,refuse entry to the stadium,who ever it might be,and seeing we have to produce said passports.What is good for us,same for them.Ifnot why not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.