Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

In that situation, couldn't you just take a LFT within 48 hours before kickoff and if you get a negative result just show the confirmation text of that instead of the pass?
Gotta say, that sounds the easiest way to do it, esp as the government seem to be moving away from PCR to LFTs

In that situation, couldn't you just take a LFT within 48 hours before kickoff and if you get a negative result just show the confirmation text of that instead of the pass?
Err what confirmation text would that be? LFTs are self administered?

The text/email you get when you report the result online. The thing that's deemed equal to a vaccination pass.
So you report that you have had a negative result from a LFT and that gives a ‘pass’?

Yes fool proof.
And also next to useless.

I have taken a number of LFTs recently as my eldest daughter and my two sons-in-law have all tested positive with the last two weeks.

All my tests have come in negative (so far). I have not reported any results.

I have taken a number of LFTs recently as my eldest daughter and my two sons-in-law have all tested positive with the last two weeks.

Yes it is done on trust. The checking has been useless too, 'reading' the paper version in the dark at Brentford, and the vast majority of turnstiles not checked for Leicester, and those who were reported glances.

I relies on everyone being honest, and 99% will be just in case.

You should do though, with any test. I get why people don’t but it does have value.

How is that done?

I live in Scotland and have yet to see a mechanism to report LFT results?

Not sure if it’s the same in Scotland but here, I’ve had to report my kids lft results on the nhs website every time they’ve done one for the past eighteen months or so. Bloody annoying admittedly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.