Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Manchester City is delighted to welcome supporters to the Etihad Stadium for the Club’s Premier League match against Chelsea on Saturday 15th January 2022, kick-off 12:30pm.

PLAN B - WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU?

Following the Government’s introduction of ‘Plan B’ COVID-19 measures in England, the Premier League has implemented new protocols for all supporters attending matches.

To attend a match at the Etihad Stadium you must:

• Complete a self-declaration form before midnight tomorrow (Friday 14th January). If you haven’t completed it already, you can access the form here.
  • In addition to completing the form, you must ensure that you have either a valid NHS COVID Pass on your mobile device, proof of a negative Lateral Flow COVID-19 test result (SMS or email, which has been registered with the NHS) taken within 48 hours of the matchday, or evidence of exemption.

Manchester City is delighted to welcome supporters to the Etihad Stadium for the Club’s Premier League match against Chelsea on Saturday 15th January 2022, kick-off 12:30pm.

PLAN B - WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU?

Following the Government’s introduction of ‘Plan B’ COVID-19 measures in England, the Premier League has implemented new protocols for all supporters attending matches.

To attend a match at the Etihad Stadium you must:

• Complete a self-declaration form before midnight tomorrow (Friday 14th January). If you haven’t completed it already, you can access the form here.
  • In addition to completing the form, you must ensure that you have either a valid NHS COVID Pass on your mobile device, proof of a negative Lateral Flow COVID-19 test result (SMS or email, which has been registered with the NHS) taken within 48 hours of the matchday, or evidence of exemption.
Thought we only had to do this once to cover the rest of the home and away games for this season.

Iv not been for the last 5 home games cos of covid
just had my email

nothin, and i fucking swear nowt is stopping
my gettin in on satdi

up the fkin blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.