Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Surprised it said the proof of vaccination needs to be on my mobile device.
Mine is on a piece of paper. Phone too old to download anything.

It's a phonist policy.

got the email, also ticket another useless box just for the sake of it.

surprised there wasnt a box asking "do you believe in father Christmas"

i wasn't checked at Newcastle , saw people being stopped and checked at gate 90 , i went in at 94 and nobody was being checked
Looked to me like as long as people had their phone open at the Covid Pass that's all that mattered. I had mine showing but when I passed the steward he was looking the other way. It certainly seemed to be hit & miss and I expect similar at the Etihad.

I wonder why they need/want to know what form of evidence you intend to bring and what would happen of you bring the other one.

I hope there will be the same level of check for each.

and the prize for smartest fans in town goes to....

All those who deferred.

How anyone is managing to stick with this is testimony to a level of patience beyond measure! The thought of this season and things like this sucked the will to live from my bones before a ball was even kicked.

Oh for the days when attending a match could be impulsive, spontaneous and even enjoyable. I know those days existed but by fuck I'm struggling to remember them.

and the prize for smartest fans in town goes to....

All those who deferred.

How anyone is managing to stick with this is testimony to a level of patience beyond measure! The thought of this season and things like this sucked the will to live from my bones before a ball was even kicked.

Oh for the days when attending a match could be impulsive, spontaneous and even enjoyable. I know those days existed but by fuck I'm struggling to remember them.
What are you on about? The form takes about 10 seconds to fill out? It's hardly the end of the world.

It's a measure that means we can safely (whether we're protecting ourselves or our loved ones) go to games rather than having to watch football 'behind closed doors'.

There's a good chance City will win the league this year (odds on at the bookies). That's only happened 7 times in the last hundred years - I wouldn't miss it for the world!

It prepopulated with the same supporter number for all even though the very pale writing at the bottom has the correct supporter number, and you don't realise until the 2nd one.

How can the club mess this up? There are no names so you expect the supporter number to identity whose card it is and not get that wrong.

It prepopulated with the same supporter number for all even though the very pale writing at the bottom has the correct supporter number, and you don't realise until the 2nd one.

How can the club mess this up? There are no names so you expect the supporter number to identity whose card it is and not get that wrong.
Can't speak for others but mine had my supporter number prepopulated on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.