Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
cookster said:
Toys out of the pram boys? Some real mard arses on here!

How is it toys our the pram? We're not complaining cos we didn't sign Messi we're complaining because the geniuses in charge thought it would be a good idea to severely weaken our attack and not get a replacement in.

Well stop fucking complaining. The club are in good hands, the leadership team know what their doing, we know fuck all.

Negredo won't see much football between now and Jan, we'll have money to spend in Jan if needed.

Not ideal this but what's stopping us pulling David Villa from his loan at Melbourne city to be our 4th choice striker until he needs to go to NYC for the MLS season with lampard?

razman said:
not happy at all !!

started the day , where we would have strengthened to now we have weakened !
Start panicking after 11 tonight if Negredo has gone with no replacement brought in.

Blueboy73 said:
Letting negredo go is a big mistake.

It's more than that, it's insanity. Jovetic is NOT a striker, which would leave us with just TWO recognised forwards, one of whom is injured half the time, and a 50-60 game season ahead of us. Anyone remember the 2010 World Cup when we took Walcott (an 18 year old winger), a crocked Rooney and Peter Crouch. That was stupid enough for a maximum 8 game tournament. This is pure lunacy. A totally unnecessary and idiotic gamble

bluesoup said:
I'm happy with this deal. Not sure about a replacement but, anything can happen so if the bosses think this is okay then I am too...
Who says the bosses are happy about it? They might be saying the exact same thing as a lot of us are but find themselves in a situation that's too advanced and we find ourselves without the time to rectify it. There could be a meeting between Pellegrini Begiristain Soriano and al Mubarak next week and they might all agree that this was a negative thing and we hope we don't regret it. People make mistakes all the time in work, maybe City have here.

Maybe we won't regret it and Kun and Jovetić stay fit all season and Džeko doesn't go into one of his low in confidence slumps. But it's a maybe going off previous examples.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
cookster said:
Great deal if he goes with a 25 Euro agreed fee.

We can play with one up top if needed and have three. Plus we can go again in Jan with over 40M to spend.

STOP FLAPPING STOP FLAPPING STOP FLAPPING STOP FLAPPING

"Going one up top if needed" sounds like a desperate move by a small club.......which we are not! If this happens its poor business and no excuses!!

Ok, you know best. Tell me the last time you ran a football club.

Oh, Football Manager doesn't count but Championship Manager does.

dancity19 said:
mancity1 said:
dancity19 said:
Come on mate- there have been pretty substantial stories of him going all summer- alongside rumours of him and his family being unhappy.

Something is going on. Unless City are entirly unconvinced by him, which I doubt, he hasn't adapted to life here.

Stories?

The only story I heard on him that even remotely rings true is his interview on MCFC TV ( HAVE A LISTEN TO IT ).

If you know him personally and know how unhappy his family is in England by all means do share the tale.

If you like reading the press scuttlebutt then I am happy for you.

Rumours - Fleetwood Mac - Great Album especially The Chain have a listen to the words and you won't be such an avid spokesperson for the tabloids as you are now.

He might still go but it would be bad business if we don't get a better replacement.

MP is a big fan of four strikers and it worked like a charm last season.

Its what got us over the line in the end.

We have no hope of winning the title this year with three strikers ( 2 always suspect to soft tissue injuries ) and YAYA away in ACON once again.

I want us to maximise the chances of maximise the chances of us going back to back , not throw it away in a hearbeat on August 31 dancity19.

Alrite Scuttlebutt…still thinking the only story that rings true is the one on the website- or are you beginning to believe some of the stories in the media now.

Anyway, if he goes it will be the weirdest thing we have done in a while- selling a good striker, no backup, having 2 injury prone strikers (jovetic isn't even an out and out striker) and Yaya- a goal scorer- going to the AFCON. Weird.

I agree its bad business to sell / loan a striker required by the manager with a better one not coming in.

MP likes two up front for most games and it served us well last season.

No sense if a better replacement is not coming in unless he is crocked for a long time and even then we would want a guarantee sell clause come seasons end for many obvious reasons.

A season loan only for him to be loaned to another club next season which is what would happen and be offered to us is ludicrous.

RandomJ said:
cookster said:
Toys out of the pram boys? Some real mard arses on here!

How is it toys our the pram? We're not complaining cos we didn't sign Messi we're complaining because the geniuses in charge thought it would be a good idea to severely weaken our attack and not get a replacement in.

Severely????? are you on a mission tonight or what??? ok he scored 23 goals but since January he scored 0 and was average..and btw from that 23 goals only 9 we're in PL and we scored over 100 in it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.