Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are the east stand said:
Not ideal this but what's stopping us pulling David Villa from his loan at Melbourne city to be our 4th choice striker until he needs to go to NYC for the MLS season with lampard?

4 pages back, I don't see the reason for flapping , get him in

This would leave the club short in two areas (striker and central midfield) not good.

Would be hilarious if he is still here after 2.5 hours after the meltdown. I still have hope.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Blueboy73 said:
Letting negredo go is a big mistake.

It's more than that, it's insanity. Jovetic is NOT a striker, which would leave us with just TWO recognised forwards, one of whom is injured half the time, and a 50-60 game season ahead of us. Anyone remember the 2010 World Cup when we took Walcott (an 18 year old winger), a crocked Rooney and Peter Crouch. That was stupid enough for a maximum 8 game tournament. This is pure lunacy. A totally unnecessary and idiotic gamble

That could of been said about van Persie and Bergkamp before they came to England.

cookster said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
cookster said:
Great deal if he goes with a 25 Euro agreed fee.

We can play with one up top if needed and have three. Plus we can go again in Jan with over 40M to spend.

STOP FLAPPING STOP FLAPPING STOP FLAPPING STOP FLAPPING

"Going one up top if needed" sounds like a desperate move by a small club.......which we are not! If this happens its poor business and no excuses!!

Ok, you know best. Tell me the last time you ran a football club.

Oh, Football Manager doesn't count but Championship Manager does.

Something not quite right with that poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.