Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
Sky Blue said:
cookster said:
Ok, you know best. Tell me the last time you ran a football club.

Oh, Football Manager doesn't count but Championship Manager does.

Something not quite right with that poster.

What because I believe in the Manager and Leadership of the club? Maybe I should be crying like a little woman like the rest of the flapping girls.
Stop saying people are flapping. It's ridiculous! A lot of people are making good points and what makes you think that the management and leadership don't also think they've made a mistake here? Have they been on the blower to you and told you they're happy that they haven't has enough time to properly get a replacement for a player who does need repairing in?

Don't know the source...

The PL Post ‏@ThePLPost 1m
#ManCity have sanctioned Alvaro Negredo’s move to @valenciacf according to @GraemeBailey. #TDD

cookster said:
Sky Blue said:
cookster said:
Ok, you know best. Tell me the last time you ran a football club.

Oh, Football Manager doesn't count but Championship Manager does.

Something not quite right with that poster.

What because I believe in the Manager and Leadership of the club? Maybe I should be crying like a little woman like the rest of the flapping girls.

You can fuck right off with that kind of bollocks. How does questioning the wisdom of going into a 50 or 60 game season with just TWO recognised strikers (cos no way is Jovetic a centre forward) constitute "crying like a woman"? If you can't spot the almighty and unnecessary gamble inherent in that, then fair enough, but don't start gobbing off at those that very obviously can

Manchester City agree to send Alvaro Negredo on loan to Valencia [Marca]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/manchester-city-agree-to-send-alvaro-negredo-on-loan-to-valencia-marca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/manch ... cia-marca/</a>

Manchester City have agreed to send Alvaro Negredo on loan – in principle - MARCA report.

In principle, because the agreement was originally made on Sunday as part of City’s bid to land Radamel Falcao, but with the Colombian now seemingly headed for Old Trafford, it looks as though City will follow through on the agreement in any case.

Negredo’s loan will be with a view to a permanenet move, with Los Che having the option to buy the Spaniard for £20m next summer.

If the loan does eventually go through, it will leave City with Edin Dzeko, a very injury prone Kun Aguero, and Stevan Jovetic up front – sufficient cover for a title defence?

cookster said:

FFS calm down cookster...didn't mean you meant that clown Mancitybluemoon1...

Hopefully its GUARANTEE purchase clause there for £20m. Otherwise this is just very stupid business, well even with it this is but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.