Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Sky get confirmed both clubs have agreement on Negredo!!...done deal......crazy move by City......

I always imagined him adopting us in the same way that Zabba has done. Shame it didn't work out - all the best Beast!

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Yes... Thanks Alvaro but seems a fucking stupid move by the club

I think it's common knowledge that we wanted to keep him

But if the lad and his mrs are not settled..like all walks of life..family first

If we do get €30 million it's good business but nobody in return seems like a massive risk

Good plan or not (not) I am gutted. Really liked the bloke and some of his play was pure class. The outside of the left foot 40 yard cross-field pass to Dzeko being one. I'll miss him.

I'd love to know what Manuel's thoughts are on all of this

Did he fly off on Sunday night thinking Falcao was in the bag, so no problem letting Negredo go, or what?

Or maybe he is comfortable with how it's turned out

Real Madrid could have gone for falcao or negredo but instead got Hernandez. Surely the MK dons game should have made them pause and think that one through. Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.