Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news. Goals galore until his injury. As brief as a butterfly's fart. Adios Beast.

Thank you and good luck. Played a pivotal part in what was a hugely enjoyable and successful season. You leave as a Champion. Hope you feel happier and everything works out for you.

On the official announcement on the Valencia site, it says it's an obligatory purchase clause.

Daz_Blue said:
Being reported loan with OPTION to buy....fuck thought it was obligation to buy ?

Upped to 27M Euros apparently ... higher than what it was before.

Personally this is huge for Valencia and I think they will keep him permanent as we know how Negredo is on his day!

He has the No 7 shirt... easily their marquee signing and seems to be certain as a permanent deal by end of year.

mcfcinprague said:
I'd love to know what Manuel's thoughts are on all of this

Did he fly off on Sunday night thinking Falcao was in the bag, so no problem letting Negredo go, or what?

Or maybe he is comfortable with how it's turned out

I cannot believe that a manager who is committed to 4-4-2 would be happy with this. After failing to score at home against Stoke and watching Chelsea put 6 past Everton, it feels quite surreal.

Lancet Fluke said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ray78 said:
I wouldn't call Bayern, Real Madrid or Barcelona idiotic teams, as they don't have many strikers between them but still they are still amongst the prizes.

Top post, Ray. I agree completely. Plenty of times we've wished that MP would play 4-2-3-1 and now that may happen more often.

I often wish he'd play 1 up front too but because he believes it is the right formation and not because he has had his hand forced.

It's hardly forced though having 3 forwards of our quality.

When you look at our options behind, we have Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva, Navas, Milner, Nasri and Lampard.

Not too shabby, and we're in credit for the whole window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.