valencia plane

i read today an interesting comment about the way that the Abu Dhabi grand prix and ferrari centre seemed to appeared out of nothing, the writer was convinced that this is their preferred way of doing business, quietly setting things up in the background, then presenting it as a fait-accompli. frankly the idea of kaka and bridge being the only signings scares me, i would be physically sick if I saw kaka on the same team as benjani/vassell, so i hope to god they have a few other goodies lined up, and what we are seeing now is just the window dressing on a deal that was agreed in principle months ago.

this is my straw to clutch at, get your own

Ajay said:
Calm down because we may be about to spend 100M and I can't see us spending another 50M plus this month is this happens!

but you said we were in advance talks with villa???

p502429428-4.jpg
send this from the new sponsors

Ajay said:
Calm down because we may be about to spend 100M and I can't see us spending another 50M plus this month is this happens!
Why the hell not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.