Valencia willing to sell Villa & Silva! Too late for City?

JULES said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
As much as I love Bellamy, Silva is a step up on what we have I reckon.

funny you say that HP but a lot of fans of other teams have said to me that bellers is player of the season so far!

I agree with them, It's just Silva is a class above. Bellamy could be accomodated in another position up front.

Hamann Pineapple said:
JULES said:
funny you say that HP but a lot of fans of other teams have said to me that bellers is player of the season so far!

I agree with them, It's just Silva is a class above. Bellamy could be accomodated in another position up front.

Ribery........Yaya.........Barry..........Silva

................Villa...........Ade.................

think i could live with that....

lol.

We dont have room for them, United can't afford them. Let them go to Real Madrid like everyone else has!

I think United will sign them, and I think it'd be a disaster for City if they did, especially just when, because of a lot of United injuries and whatever, City seem to be building up a little bit of steam.
To hope that they'd be flops is a bit naive, they're class players, and if Fergie wants them he'll sign them.

I doubt they'll want to sign for City though. In their mind, no matter what we think, Man U is still a move up, and while to City might be seen, by them as a move down. We've too many individuals in the squad as it is, there's no room for them, and it'd just cause a lot of hastle if City did buy them, too many individual personalities to please.

No reason why we shouldn't have them. It would deprive MANUre, and were Villa and Silva's preference to wear red rather than God's own colour, we could rack the price up significantly. Valencia, if they are hard up, won't turn down the chance of a premium on top of the fee.

skybluekings said:
Valencia came out yesterday and said that they may have to sell Villa and Silva.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ncia-hint-sale-Spanish-stars-Villa-Silva.html

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...-united-close-in-on-valencia-pair-david-villa

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...m-Spanish-transfer-targets-article202703.html

(Today's top story I guess and they are quoting Valencia's President)

Seeing that we have already Ade, RSC and Tevez is it too late for us to get them?

They have to now sell because of debts so this sale won't be based on biggest club - but biggest offer. City have from the start looked both players, but have also taken a different direction since they were not available. Now that they may be...

Is it too late to get them (which may now be possible)?

The flip side to this is that its UTD who are in for them and with the Ronaldo money may too be able to offer a high fee. City's future title ambitions may be that much harder if UTD did get Villa & Silva.

don't worry, it sounds like typical paper bollocks... Valencia sold some land a while back which I believed solved their debt situation.

In any event United needed to sell Ronaldo to help service their massive debt, they can't afford to re-invest. Plus I thought Villa was pretty clear about not wanting to leave spain.

If anyone might be looking to snap up Villa it would be Barcelona - which would have the added benefit of stopping the going after Robinho.

Don't know about Silva but I'm sure Villa has said many times that he'd much prefer to stay in Spain if he leaves Valencia. I'd expect a move from Barca or Real Madrid in January.

Silva would be a fantastic signing for us though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.