Valencia willing to sell Villa & Silva! Too late for City?

Villa has stated many a time that he doesnt want to move from Spain and if he did it would not be to the Premier. I think it's something to do with his misses and kids which is fair enough.

As for Silva, we should go flat out for the lad if the chance arises. He is a class act.

Think it's a non-starter anyway but Villa would be awesome in this league.

Irish Macca are you sure you're a blue by the way ,a lot of you're posts seem to be quite pro united ?

IrishMacca said:
I think United will sign them, and I think it'd be a disaster for City if they did, especially just when, because of a lot of United injuries and whatever, City seem to be building up a little bit of steam.

A 'disaster' for City? Jesus get a grip - who United (or anyone else) sign is hardly the most important thing for our club.

Our success or faliure is not contingent on Manchester United in any greater way than the rest of the top clubs, nor is it measured in terms of anything that club does or doesn't do.

To hope that they'd be flops is a bit naive, they're class players, and if Fergie wants them he'll sign them.

They wouldn't be flops and they are class players - but the last bit makes it sound like MUFC are still power-houses in the transfer market - and the simple truth is that for the forseeable future they are not, not by a long way.

I doubt they'll want to sign for City though. In their mind, no matter what we think, Man U is still a move up, and while to City might be seen, by them as a move down.

Can't really disagree with that, all things being equal, they'd see United as the bigger step-up at this point in time, for sure. But seeing as United can't afford them, and we probably won't be in for these players anyway, this all a bit moot.

We've too many individuals in the squad as it is, there's no room for them, and it'd just cause a lot of hastle if City did buy them, too many individual personalities to please.

Bit baffled by this. All players have egos to a certain extent, and all want to play. Why do you think Silva and/or Villa would be 'cause hassle' more than what we have already?

O

RODDY_CTID said:
not interseted, i think if we signed villa he would be a huge flop, and we have players better than silva on the left with bellers and robi

David Villa - most prolific striker on the planet - would rip your arms off for him

Should go for both

David Villa is the best striker outside the Premiership and IMO the best striker in the world, i was gutted when we didn't get him last time out, i love him to bits, my favourite player outside england, he's a class act, he will get you 15-20 a season guranteed.

David Silva would be a top buy, brilliant wing player, if robbie goes (which i don't think he will) Silva is the perfect replacement.

I'm sorry but David Villa is one of the best strikers in the world if not the best so he would walk in our team above ade and rsc and tevez imo because he is better than all of them.

Silva would be a good replacement for Petrov too, so I think if we can sign them we should. Who could be silly enough to pass up on David Villa...

Also this isn't originally from the Daily Mail it came out during the Valencia v Barca match that Valencia would probably need to sell because they have no money and can't delay much longer, they are in deep trouble. The spanish journalists had this story over a fortnight ago, and if Chelsea got their transfer ban overturned then they will be far more likely to get them than Man United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.