Valencia

Been wanting to go to Valencia for a number of years now and this thread is making me jealous :(
Would love to draw them in the CL and do the City game/city break combo.
I've given up hope of it ever happening. United, Arsenal, Celtic, Stoke and now Chelsea have all played here in recent years and we've not had a look. It pisses me off every single time we're in the draw.

Thoroughly enjoyed Valencia when I went over there with a mate of mine to see the Los Che vs Villareal or otherwise know as the Yellow Submarine.

Impressed with the Mestalla stadium which had a good balance of a new (due to a renovation) but still the feeling of an old school ground, plus very much in the city centre. The higher seats really do have a vertical/wall feel to them which creates a good and intimidating atmosphere but wouldn't advise if conscious of heights! Can't beat the views of the city from those seats as well especially during sunset.

Very different match day experience compared to back home where at half time almost in unison a majority of the locals get their home/shop bought sandwiches to consume rather heading to the bar. They also seem to love their shelled peanuts. Shells every where.

The city itself is others described beautiful with the benefit of a beach - although we needed to take a metro or bus to get there from the city centre. It has everything for everyone there ranging from fancy to reasonably priced restaurants to beach music clubs who want to dance off the paella.

Thoroughly enjoyed Valencia when I went over there with a mate of mine to see the Los Che vs Villareal or otherwise know as the Yellow Submarine.

Impressed with the Mestalla stadium which had a good balance of a new (due to a renovation) but still the feeling of an old school ground, plus very much in the city centre. The higher seats really do have a vertical/wall feel to them which creates a good and intimidating atmosphere but wouldn't advise if conscious of heights! Can't beat the views of the city from those seats as well especially during sunset.

Very different match day experience compared to back home where at half time almost in unison a majority of the locals get their home/shop bought sandwiches to consume rather heading to the bar. They also seem to love their shelled peanuts. Shells every where.

The city itself is others described beautiful with the benefit of a beach - although we needed to take a metro or bus to get there from the city centre. It has everything for everyone there ranging from fancy to reasonably priced restaurants to beach music clubs who want to dance off the paella.

Thanks mate will maybe do the stadium tour

Did you get home today? The weather on this coast has been horrendous the last few days and getting worse today. Gonna be devastating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.