Valentin Barco

I'm nit convinced about that claim.......He's only 5'7 so an athletic 70kg is pretty hefty.

And putting on 6kg of muscle is an incredibly hard task,it aint happening quickly without the use of drugs.

Maybe we want him to put on 6kg vertically....

I'm nit convinced about that claim.......He's only 5'7 so an athletic 70kg is pretty hefty.

And putting on 6kg of muscle is an incredibly hard task,it aint happening quickly without the use of drugs.
Would have thought he's at the right age to put on a bit of mass. Not like us oldies!

Sources I've seen have him at 5'8. I would think 70kg is pretty normal. Robert Carlos was 5'6 and 70kg. Grimaldo and Alba are 5'7, 69kg, 68kg respectively.

Is he always given this freedom to be everywhere on the pitch even coming in through the middle. Can he be played as a 10? He does seem to look better and put in more intensity to his game than Gomez.

Is he always given this freedom to be everywhere on the pitch even coming in through the middle. Can he be played as a 10? He does seem to look better and put in more intensity to his game than Gomez.
Yeah he roams, eh? Credit Boca for balancing the field nicely when he shifted off LW. It crossed my mind watching him that his actions across the top of the box in attack were Phil-esque or Julian-esque - top tier spacing and floating. His pressing kinda sucks ... but I think his cardio is wrecked from all the recent niggles - only went 70m to the consternation of Boca X-fanz. Perhaps his best play of the night was chasing down and snuffing the breakaway from behind - real alpha stuff. The bad: 4 or 5 times he got too fancy and lost possession - needs Pep yelling at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.