peoffrey said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well for my lovely fiancee
12 Red Roses
A personalised message in a bottle
A lovely bottle of Prosecco
3 course meal at one of the best Italians in London

I am fucking broke now

Is that why you don't go to matches or, worse still, don't even show your face in the pub anymore? I guarantee that posh food won't fill you up (small portions) and you'll pop in to a fried chicken shop on the way back home.
It could be. More likely that im saving £700 a month so I can get a mortgage though. Was never a big fan of the Anchor but I have heard its gone now as well. As for matches I can hardly get a ticket for the games I want to make the cost worthwhile

Joliet Jake Blues said:
Celebrating our Wedding Anniversary..................seriously, we got married on St. Valentine's Day. Women usually coo when they hear that and blokes make the "pass me the bucket" noise.

Three very happy years, not bad out of the 37 we've been married

Good thinking mate.

I married my first wife on her birthday. She thought it was romantic. I just figured it was one less date to remember.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
peoffrey said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well for my lovely fiancee
12 Red Roses
A personalised message in a bottle
A lovely bottle of Prosecco
3 course meal at one of the best Italians in London

I am fucking broke now

Is that why you don't go to matches or, worse still, don't even show your face in the pub anymore? I guarantee that posh food won't fill you up (small portions) and you'll pop in to a fried chicken shop on the way back home.

It could be. More likely that im saving £700 a month so I can get a mortgage though. Was never a big fan of the Anchor but I have heard its gone now as well. As for matches I can hardly get a ticket for the games I want to make the cost worthwhile

If you're saving up £700 for a mortgage then I presume you're finally moving away from your beloved London! £7000 seems more apt at these prices now.

A concerted effort may be required to find a new venue to house London Based Blues but you could always browse this forum to find away tickets. I'll never forget when I came to say hello to you at Chelsea last season and you had to pretend to your Mrs that you didn't know who I was.

TCIB said:
Fuck this shit, 160 notes for a bottle of bubbly, chocs, vase for flowers and 18 red roses.

She better share that fucking bubbly or the St Valentines day massacre will have a 21'st century style update.

Edit:: A Baloon and a card to, still 160 notes, fucking hell.

Bloody hell mate! This is why us blokes are terrified of Valentines Day! This year...
A bottle of A. Carpentier Champagne (Tesco's reduced to £10 from £25!!!)
A dozen red roses (Aldi £5 - and last longer than most)
Choccies £5
Card with emphasis on words not pic £2
Total spend £22

Arranged in the kitchen for her to find when she gets up first - looks like I've spent 3 times that amount, but the effect is the same - big smiles and off to work with a spring in her step and hopefully get my pressie later ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.