Valentines day

bobmcfc said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
bobmcfc said:
Yes it is but I think I might have seen your balls too which is even weirder

Just the right one.

I dunno, could be the leftie ? With this new info You should let Bluebearboots decide if she really wants to come and sit on your floor now and drink vodka whilst sobbing to Adele tracks

I'm sure the picture is on here somewhere but I can't remember the thread, was a fair few years ago.

Me and the other half don't do valentines, however last night on the spur of the moment I bought a card and posh chocolates for her and left it on the mantlepiece this morning. I came downstairs this morning to be greeted by

Her: 'What's that?'

Me: 'It's a card and chocolates darling'

Her: 'When did you get them?'

Me: 'Last night why?'

Her: 'You mean to say last night you went to the shop and didn't get bread and milk?'

I shit you not

Timmmmahhhh said:
bobmcfc said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Just the right one.

I dunno, could be the leftie ? With this new info You should let Bluebearboots decide if she really wants to come and sit on your floor now and drink vodka whilst sobbing to Adele tracks

I'm sure the picture is on here somewhere but I can't remember the thread, was a fair few years ago.

Yeah I saw it , not at all shy are we lol

dronefromsector7g said:
chabal said:
BOMBER7967 said:
Just found out that some **** has sent my GF a red rose and some chocolates (anon obviously).......I am not a jealous person at all but this has really pissed me off for some reason.....****!

Glad she's got them

Those chocolates weren't cheap you know.
I thought I was the only recipient, you hussy.

Where's my Exeter T-shirt?

You're the only one I sent chocolates to and meant it sincerely.

I've posted the Exeter t shirt to you. I have got your address right haven't ?

That twat.
Manchester.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Me and the other half don't do valentines, however last night on the spur of the moment I bought a card and posh chocolates for her and left it on the mantlepiece this morning. I came downstairs this morning to be greeted by

Her: 'You mean to say last night you went to the shop and didn't get bread and milk?'

I shit you not

ha ha classic!

bobmcfc said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
bobmcfc said:

Yeah I saw it , not at all shy are we lol

No point being shy, just holds you back.

IanBishopsHaircut said:

I shit you not

Sounds like asking her for a blow job is out of the question then

dazdon said:
BOMBER7967 said:
Just found out that some **** has sent my GF a red rose and some chocolates (anon obviously).......I am not a jealous person at all but this has really pissed me off for some reason.....****!

I too am shocked and appalled by such wasting of money.

She must be tidy then - any pictures?

Churchill123 said:
dazdon said:
BOMBER7967 said:

I too am shocked and appalled by such wasting of money.

She must be tidy then - any pictures?

Very very tidy....and I have loads of pictures thanks ;0)

I've bought the GF 2 nice bottles of wine and a good bottle of Brandy, unfortunately she's working until 7.00 and I start drinking at 2.00 on a Friday some the chance of there being much left is slim. Hope she appreciates the gesture though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.