Valentines day

I'm probably gonna end up naked, drinking vodka on the kitchen floor whilst having a cry wank listening to Adele.

Anyone coming round mine?

Timmmmahhhh said:
I'm probably gonna end up naked, drinking vodka on the kitchen floor whilst having a cry wank listening to Adele.

Only you

Timmmmahhhh said:

I have a date now and it's not you

Sorry

bobmcfc said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Sorry

lucky you - ive no date, no flowers, might go round to Timmmmahhh's ha ha

BOMBER7967 said:
Just found out that some **** has sent my GF a red rose and some chocolates (anon obviously).......I am not a jealous person at all but this has really pissed me off for some reason.....****!

I too am shocked and appalled by such wasting of money.

BlueBearBoots said:
bobmcfc said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Sorry

Well I have a lunch date, I'm free tonight but seriously not going near Timothy Leah, he's friggin weirder than I am

Timmmmahhhh said:
bobmcfc said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Well I have a lunch date, I'm free tonight but seriously not going near Timothy Leah, he's friggin weirder than I am

Yet you know my full name?

Hmmm

And your address, phone number and what time you get home from work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.