Valentines day

BlueBearBoots said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Lol yup but to be fair I'm hoping tonight it makes me fall asleep, maybe I didn't buy enough though :(
I'm willing to take one for the team.

Will you do an off licence run and bring me more booze? Lol :)
No problem Boots although you may well be just waking up by the time it arrives.

Gaylord du Bois said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
I'm willing to take one for the team.

No problem Boots although you may well be just waking up by the time it arrives.

Lol the thought was there :)<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 pm --<br /><br />Can I just say I've been a bit manic today because this is the first valentines day I have been single since 1988 and I'm a bit freaked out :|

BlueBearBoots said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Lol the thought was there :)

-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 pm --

Can I just say I've been a bit manic today because this is the first valentines day I have been single since 1988 and I'm a bit freaked out :|

Don't know you from Adam but your posts suggest you're a genuinely nice person. It's tough but you'll be looking back laughing at this before too long :)

BlueBearBoots said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Can I just say I've been a bit manic today because this is the first valentines day I have been single since 1988 and I'm a bit freaked out :|
Single for 16 years. How do you manage? I was single for a month once and found it hard work.

Davs 19 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Don't know you from Adam but your posts suggest you're a genuinely nice person. It's tough but you'll be looking back laughing at this before too long :)

Thanks Davis that was really nice of you to say :)<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:36 pm --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Single for 16 years. How do you manage? I was single for a month once and found it hard work.

You haven't read it properly!!! I've never been single til now lol

BlueBearBoots said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I can imagine how shit that feels but just do whatever you can to get you through the night whilst maintaining radio silence. Anyway the Club's got a busy few days coming up and we can't afford any slackers.:-)

stony said:
stadium cat said:
I didn't have the courage to send a card to the girl I fancy.

Gareth.

Gareth is a strange name for a girl. Is she pre op ?
lol she's a real girl alright. A city fan too. Seen her at city do's. May see her clubbing soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.