Valentines day

Blumers Bloomers said:
bobmcfc said:
bluegirl74 said:
pab zab, chocolate and a fizzy drink.
swop the coke for a prosecco / cava/ champagne and i couldn't agree more!

I'd love a go on Pab Zab

Sigh

Without hijacking another thread and make it being all about Kolarov, I'd prefer Aleks

well, if we're going there, while i love david silva like the brother i never had, i would sell what is left of my soul for an hour with negredo.

BlueBearBoots said:
I've just got to carry on posting shit on here to stop myself sending an inappropriate text :(

Stay strong Hun. Drink makes us weak

bobmcfc said:
BlueBearBoots said:
I've just got to carry on posting shit on here to stop myself sending an inappropriate text :(

Lol yup but to be fair I'm hoping tonight it makes me fall asleep, maybe I didn't buy enough though :(

BlueBearBoots said:
bobmcfc said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Lol yup but to be fair I'm hoping tonight it makes me fall asleep, maybe I didn't buy enough though :(
I'm willing to take one for the team.

BlueBearBoots said:
bobmcfc said:
BlueBearBoots said:

We need to keep you busy

BlueBearBoots said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
BlueBearBoots said:
I'm willing to take one for the team.

Will you do an off licence run and bring me more booze? Lol :)

You need some music, Hun

Let's see

I'm starting with Royals - Lorde

Very mellow track

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.