Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

Didn't stop going altogether just didn't have a season card. Still got to a few games when circumstances allowed.
Joking of course. We are in the new bit and it feels like a place for the old type of city fan who had previously been priced out. Absolutely love it.

great shout matey

you have to turn up for the games and the way we are playing you could be only 1 game away from something big like a record score a wonder goal or a bit of magic

They'll hand out some hammerings for sure.
Can't wait.

My last season ticket was 12/13 season, had to give it up to get married and save for a mortgage. Thought it would take me years to get my foot back in the door but seeing that Value Gold advert on the website made my year! Bought one straight away. I don't care where I'm sat as long as I'm there again :D God bless our club!

My last season ticket was 12/13 season, had to give it up to get married and save for a mortgage. Thought it would take me years to get my foot back in the door but seeing that Value Gold advert on the website made my year! Bought one straight away. I don't care where I'm sat as long as I'm there again :D God bless our club!

Brilliant. I told a lad about it at work today and him & his dad are getting a couple this evening (they know they can't sit together).

A couple I work with bought two and thought they were sat together. They complained as they felt it was misleading as they 'picked' seats. They've now been give the option & taken it, of buying two together at a higher price in CB3.

Brilliant. I told a lad about it at work today and him & his dad are getting a couple this evening (they know they can't sit together).

A couple I work with bought two and thought they were sat together. They complained as they felt it was misleading as they 'picked' seats. They've now been give the option & taken it, of buying two together at a higher price in CB3.

They could get seats together just wouldn't be able to be Value Gold like you said, they'd be the pro rata seats.

Good to hear of a lot of blues in this thread coming back after a lay off due to the cost though.

me and my lad have moved to ss3 this season and the seat next to me is free so I rang up to see if I could buy that seat for my missus but they said I cant choose which seat I have,bit crazy really if its empty and they have a chance of selling it for the season sell it

Just checked my account and my seat has been allocated 3rd tier east stand just to the right of the half way line , very happy with that !

Sold out now.

"The limited release of Seasoncards for the 2015/16 season are now SOLD OUT.

Following incredible demand from City supporters, we are closing sales from the limited release of additional Seasoncards earlier than anticipated. As Manuel Pellegrini’s men seek a third Premier League title in five years and prepare for a fifth successive campaign in the UEFA Champions League, interest in City has never been so high. The Club’s record Seasoncard number has now reached a new high too, surpassing the previous milestone set earlier in the summer."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.