Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

Yes they are offering additional Platinum, Gold & 93:20 premium seat Season cards at a pro rata cost to reflect the 17 games remaining, however they are introducing a Value Gold Seasoncard at £299, with the limitations that I correctly quoted in answer to the OP.

What's gonna be best way to enquire about these mate,phone or email you reckon ?

What's gonna be best way to enquire about these mate,phone or email you reckon ?

The email says to go to mcfc.co.uk/buy from 9am on Wednesday 2nd September for more information and to buy a 2015/2016 Seasoncard before they sell out.

I assume that this is open to everyone not just those still on the waiting list.

Sorry to post on this thread rather than start a new one, wouldn't let me for some reason.

Anyway, partly related question; if I join the waiting list for 2016/7 season tickets and pay the deposit and I am then successful in securing these tomorrow does anyone know if the deposit I have paid will be deducted off the cost. I don't want to pay deposit for 3 x tickets to join and then have to pay full cost on top to get this season's. I'd rather pay this years and then continue to pay for next season's when they're due without the £300 deposit for next season at the same time...hope that makes sense

Also can anyone tell me what the cost of a junior season ticket equivalent to the £450-£599 adult season tickets is?

Sorry to post on this thread rather than start a new one, wouldn't let me for some reason.

Anyway, partly related question; if I join the waiting list for 2016/7 season tickets and pay the deposit and I am then successful in securing these tomorrow does anyone know if the deposit I have paid will be deducted off the cost. I don't want to pay deposit for 3 x tickets to join and then have to pay full cost on top to get this season's. I'd rather pay this years and then continue to pay for next season's when they're due without the £300 deposit for next season at the same time...hope that makes sense

Also can anyone tell me what the cost of a junior season ticket equivalent to the £450-£599 adult season tickets is?
Found this.

http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Tickets/Stadium_Pricing_Plan.ashx

Took a few seconds to open on my computer. Maybe a bit cheaper if the club are selling tickets on a pro-rata basis? Guessing

I don't know about your waiting list question. You could always hold off joining the waiting list until after you've spoken to the Ticket Office 0161 444 1894 (Option 1, option 3).

Found this.

http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Tickets/Stadium_Pricing_Plan.ashx

Took a few seconds to open on my computer. Maybe a bit cheaper if the club are selling tickets on a pro-rata basis? Guessing

I don't know about your waiting list question. You could always hold off joining the waiting list until after you've spoken to the Ticket Office 0161 444 1894 (Option 1, option 3).

Marvin, thanks so much for that plan, have been searching all over for something similar. I think I will just wait to see what 9:30 tomorrow brings and if not successful continue getting match tickets where we can and join the list for next year

The link isn't working but if you log onto tickets.mcfc.co.uk and then seasoncards it will let you select value gold etc. Just got one for my old man, it didn't knock the 100 pound deposit off but I will ring the club later and sort that out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.